Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day on Valley View Drive

A couple pics from Gia's camera.. finally one of me. Boy am I a sight

Ending the day with some time with Gia & Boobah, watching "Christmas Vacation"
Sofia's 1st fire.. she wasn't impressed (at all).. I thought she would be, but than I was reminded that she is not a moth
The Hanukkah Fairy showed up in the evening.. she tried to crash the party but than decided to join the party!
Afternoon tea party with Boobah
Testing out her new nail polish.. she thought it was lipstick at 1st, but quickly realized it wasn't when her lips dried together (kidding)

Sofia in her new, non-itchy robe
We all wore matching PJ's this morning, but after Sofia broke out in hives and I started to feel like I was on fire we decided to get changed. Soon to be recalled: pajamas made in China!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sofia and her tutu's. . .so cute!!