Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's a Tea Party

Sofia & Jillian finally had a tea party here.. Sofia has been asking me for months!! Was it worth the wait?!
The Red Hat Society was meeting here today.. Sofia and Jillian wore Pink Hats since they are under 50! Fuzzy Hats b/c they are under 4.

Yum Yum! The teapot is filled with juice, but Sofia wasn't tricked. To get back at 'them' she added a packet of sugar to her cup.. ha!
Playing under the table brought a classy end to a peaceful, lovely tea (Sofia and Jillian fought, spilled 'tea' all over the place, yanked on the curtains, etc). Next tea party will be in 2068.. when I am dead.
Sofia and Jillian watched the ducks swim under the bridge. Best part of the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol!!! I guess Sofia and Jillian are not ready for tea with the Queen just yet. . .although I have heard that the Queen does sometimes yank on the curtains, crawl under the table and spill her tea all over the place. . .just saying. . .