Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Texas Forestieri's come for a visit...

So I thought that I left my camera at home for the 1st days of the cousins visit.. turns out my camera was under the passenger seat of my car! If/when I upload pics from my phone I will add them..
Breakfast (all over Sofia's teeth)
These slot cars got more of a workout in 3 days than they did in 3 years! I vote we box 'em up and ship them to Texas.. !!
Sofia & Angie are 'role playing' here.. Angie was Queen, Sofia was Princess and off to the right are the boys-- Angie is about to name her King..!
Sofia, Valerie and Bruno hangout in the basement while it rains outside (Angie, Anthony, Bobby, Michelle, Lexi, & Danny are also in the basement!).. If only the sun stayed out.. I wouldn't have gum on my carpet, gum under my chairs, a broken screen door, a ceiling fan with battle wounds, a window sill that looks like it has the chicken pox, and bodily fluids on my carpet...! To fix it all: $1500.. Therapy for Uncle Andy: $5000... Cleaning crew: $300... The good time had by these kiddies: Priceless..!

No comments: