Thursday, July 17, 2008

Camping Trip

Sofia's 1st Hershey Bar (of the day)!
Chef Sofia made "delicious" hershey kisses at Chocolate World..
I think I win the prize for Best Phony Smile of the day... boy do I look okay when deep down inside I wanted to touch the 3rd rail on this slow, torturous kiddie ride. The only time I got wet was when Sofia saw the tiny hill we had to go down so she peed in her pants (not really)!

After this picture was taken Michelle and Bobby decided to steer the center wheel.. Sofia will never be the same!

Greg and Michelle- what a good picture
It was too hot.. Danny couldn't eat his ice cream fast enough
We took a train ride around part of the park.. Sofia said the best part of the trip was when we were on this train and Bobby got sprayed in the face by a pretend snake
Sofia says "Hey, I like my round, white belly"
Secret time... Lexi tells Sofia "to get Abs like mine you need to start doing some sit ups, girl"

Sofia debuts her brand new bikini
Roaring Rapids.. Michelle and Bobby went on twice (once with the family and once with me- Sofia was too afraid).. they were SOAKED and loving it (me too!)
Now this is the way to go.. too bad there were 1000 hills and I can't feel my right arm and probably never will again
PrePark picture (say that 10 times fast).. 'the kids' watch the end of Ratatouille before we head out to Hershey Park
It's 9pm, do you know where your kids are?! 'The kids' get ready for bed and hang in our camper to watch Ratatouille-- now this is roughing it!
Right away Sofia wanted to hangout in the Olsens camper.. She had such a good time. Check out Sofia's shirt.. "Happy Camper"-- what a f'ing oxymoron that is
Bobby made some friends right away.. these guys played football until dark..
Hershey, PA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you enjoyed the trip, for the most part. . .welcome home!