Saturday, August 16, 2008

Burp, excuse me

Sofia and Hannah pulled up a stoop and talked baseball, shoes and royalty.
This is a picture of a Bear that Andy took today at the Museum. Why couldn't this thing come back to life and end my torture..?!!
Elana and Oren suggested we eat at Cafe Lalo (from 'You've Got Mail'). When Meg Ryan was here it was empty, quiet and big. When we ate here it was crowded, loud and tiny. Holy torture. It's like visiting Cheers in Boston-- don't do it!
Sofia and Hannah met on the Upper West Side for some sitting, chatting, eating and playing.. and yes, Sofia really wore a lei and tiara ALL day AND Hannah wore pink, green & purple!
2 hours later, at The Museum of Natural History, Sofia was still thinking of her Burger (which, I will tell you now, SHE DIDN'T EVEN EAT IT). We paid $40 to get into this FREE museum and after 2 minutes I remembered that I hate this museum. It took us 1hour to get there, 2 minutes to remember that we didn't want to be there and 30 minutes to find the exit door. We're like tourists!
And another 'Good Burger'
Does anyone watch After Hours on the MOJO channel? Didn't think so! We ate at Dinosaur Barbeque on the UPPER West Side thanks to Daniel Boulud and, long story short, 8 hours later I am still tasting it. But as you can see.. Sofia had a "Good burger".

No comments: