Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat.. and throw in a laffy taffy for my mom..

Sofia & Jillian took a rest on the front porch of someone's house..
This man sits in his tree every year and waits for unsuspecting trick-or-treaters to notice him.. when you flash a light (or camera) on him and see his Joker face it is CREEPY! soooo CREEPY!!
Sofia and Jillian saw blinking eyes under the porch of a house.. they held hands and walked closer to investigate..

Conner made his Halloween debut as a cow.. possibly a 'don't eat meat' statement from Vanessa?!!
Off to the parade.. I thought that we were going to watch it, but turns out WE were in it.. WE WERE THE PARADE!!! Hysterical..
Pre-party.. what a Princess (nice walking shoes, btw)..
Sofia gives this day a thumbs up..
Diva closeup
Alexa from the Diamond Castle wishes she looked this good!

3 comments:

jilly pix said...

I love this last picture! She looks so pretty and proper!

jilly pix said...

I love this last picture! She looks so pretty and proper!

jilly pix said...

Why did my comment show up twice?! Now I'm filling up the entire space! I' soooo tired.