
What a nice day.. Sofia asked "are we only watching ballerina's? where are their wings?".. oy..

What is keepng their attention for so long?

While dining on lemonade, cookies and cupcakes.. Sofia and friends enjoyed the show

Sofia and Aurora pose for a $10 picture.. and I bought it. I'm a darn tourist!

Sofia was so shy around these ballerina's.. She was in awe of their makeup and tutu's. When we were leaving all of the ballerina's walked out behind us and I foolishly said "run.. attack of the ballerina's..".. my child is now scarred for life..

Jillian was like an old Pro.. she walked Sofia onto the stage b/c Sofia was afraid to do it alone

Maura (& Maggie, not pictured) were there... it's always nice to see them!!

Let's just call her 'lips'..

Jillian is having flashbacks to Disney.. she's trying to give these ballerina's some pointers..

Getting ready at Olivia's house.. how pretty! We packed 3 dresses and Sofia chose this one. By the end of the day she looked like a Pauper.
No comments:
Post a Comment