Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Spectacular

THANK YOU sooooo much to Mr&Mrs Falletta (both) for taking my little monster to the Christmas Spectacular.. after a hellish car ride home she got out of the car and said "I really liked that show and had such a good time".. I'd hate to see her after a bad time.
Teri and Sofia finally head in.. I have no idea what happened next and I don't think I want to know.. if you could have been a fly on the wall in my car on the way home you would have searched and searched for a bug zapper!
After RUNNING 2 streets and 1 avenue carrying Sofia in the pouring rain to Radio City, through rows and rows of people/tourists from North Dakota and Missouri, I said "what the heck".. and joined 'em.. "smile kid.. it's 'THE' big christmas tree.. CHEESE!"..
This is how I left Matthew before heading to the show.. when I came back Aunt Elana was heading in to the shower and Matthew was wearing something entirely different.. can you say "alimentum"..

No comments: