Friday, February 26, 2010

Pictures, pictures and more pictures.. in no specific order

Jumperoo, jumperoo, jump jump, jumperoo..
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I think I like this thing?!&%
3 hours to plow this HORRIFIC driveway only to get to the end and see that the road was never plowed! Andy had to abandon his jeep down the mountain on the way back up..
Help.. I'm being swallowed by a large marshmallow

Self portrait..
Matthew got some FRESH air today.. hisage, ear infection AND the 5 foot snowdrifts kept me from throwing him in the snow.. ha.
I made a path for Sofia to follow.. I almost lost 1 boot in the trek.. Sofia will sleep well tonight!!
Manmade ski slope
Spooky
Nice lashes..
What an actress
Sofia & Hannah wait in the lobby, ready to see The Little Mermaid
The Perrone's sent Sofia this costume (they had no idea we were going to see the show the next day!!!!!!).. Sofia's babysitter Lily put these stockings on her head.. Sofia thought it made her look exactly like Ariel..
Sofia & Matthew help Coach Tyler after a good soccer practice
Yummy.. now that's a snowcone!
Pretty and cold..

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Great pictures - still can't believe how much snow you got - holy cow!! Matthew's dimples are soooo cute!!! Just want to pinch those cheeks! The picture of Hannah and Sofia - love it! Can Hannah's smile get any bigger?!